Sirius Benefits is a national industry leading Third Party Administrator (TPA) and Third Party Payer (TPP) established in 1996.
We administer the employee benefit programs of small and medium-sized companies that are located across Canada. We currently administer over $40 million in annual premium.
Sirius Benefits works with small to medium-sized employers across Canada, administering their group employee benefit programs. Our clients are brought to us by a select group of brokers; brokers that we feel represent the same customer and service orientated values that we hold as our core beliefs. We have preferred insurance carrier relationships which provide us with flexibility in plan design and access to services that may usually be limited to larger employers.
We are recognized by our clients as providing exceptional hands-on service and quick and accurate adjudication of claims. We provide a variety of services to our clients, including:
- Plan implementation
- Comprehensive paper or electronic billing invoices
- Booklet production
- Marketing and renewal services
- Production of Pay Direct Drug Cards
- Adjudication of Extended Health Care, Dental, Health Spending Account and Cost-Plus claims
- Electronic Drug and Dental claim submission and adjudication
- Direct depositing of claim payment
- Online Employee access to claims information